Skip Navigation LinksHome > Services > Services for you > Legal > Personal Tax

Personal Tax advisory services

At Vives Pons & Asociados we understand both English and Spanish tax systems and can help you plan ahead, to minimise your tax burden.

Spanish resident tax

If you are a tax resident in Spain, you must pay Spanish taxes on all of your assets even if they are in another country. So, it's worth doing whatever you can to reduce the amount of tax you have to pay.

Non-resident spanish tax

If you are not a tax resident in Spain, you must still pay Spanish taxes on your assets situated in Spain. At Vives Pons & Asociados we will help you by advising you on your taxes payable and by filing out your annual tax return on your behalf.

Some of the taxes we can advise you on:

  • Tax payments when buying or selling a property
  • Inheritance tax
  • Tax returns
  • Capital gains tax
  • Reducing your overall tax liability

Our expert lawyers will work closely with our expert accountants, putting together a scheme and plan that works best for you. If you wish we can also liaise with all local authorities in either the UK or Spain ensuring appropriate payment is made on time. Spanish solicitors in London

Real State Business Area

We belong the following associations

VIVES PONS & ASOCIADOS  global solution

Spanish lawyers in Costa Blanca, Spain. Professionals in Fiscal and tax advise services, architecture projects services and real state advisory in Spain.
Denia, Javea, Monte Pego, Moraira, Calpe, Benitaxell, Teulada, Calpe, Altea,La Nucia, Alfaz del Pi, Albir, Benidorm, Polop & Finestrat.

Lawyers in Denia, Legal Tax - Architect - Real Estate - Spain
Lawyer in Denia Vives Pons Spain Alicante Lawyers - Legal - Tax - Architecture - Vives Pons
Vives Pons & Asociados S.L.P.
Web: Mail:
C/ Pare Pere, 9-Bajo
Denia , Alicante , 03700 Spain
+34 966 432 624
Web seo. Designed by Vives Pons & Asociados © All rights reserved.